Professional Lawn Care Malibu, CA
We specialize in keeping your lawn areas looking beautiful.
The most eye-catching lawns don't happen by chance. Beautiful lawns are the result of a good quality lawn installation followed up by expert care and regular maintenance. Choosing the right team of professionals to maintain and care for your lawn is the difference between a lawn that turns heads versus a lawn that stands out for all the wrong reasons.
Are You Looking For A Professional Lawn Care Company?
If your lawn is not looking its absolute best, it could be time for a new professional lawn care company. Malibu Nursery & Landscaping is known for its complete, top-to-bottom approach to landscaping service. Our system for creating a lush, green lawn is the foundation of that process. We have solutions for you if:
- You’re starting to see discoloration and empty patches on your lawn.
- You’re concerned about the health of your lawn.
- You have a high visibility property that needs attention.
- You’re receiving poor service from your existing lawn care provider.
Malibu Nursery & Landscaping is a landscaping contractor based out of Malibu, CA, also serving the surrounding areas of Calabasas, Agoura Hills, and Westlake Village. We specialize in providing regular and professional lawn care services for both residential and commercial properties of all sizes. Using professional grade equipment, our knowledge of what to do and when, our lawn care crews will keep your lawn areas looking beautiful, lush, and green. Every lawn area is unique. That's why we custom tailor our lawn care solutions to meet the needs of your specific property.
Regular Lawn Care Maintenance Includes
- Regular Lawn Mowing (weekly/bi-weekly)
- Lawn Fertilization (scheduled)
- Lawn Weed Control (pull or spray)
- Lawn Aeration (1-2 times annually)
- Lawn Edging (for a nice clean edge)
- Trimming of Hedges, Shrubs and Bushes
- Grub treatments
- Brush Clearing and Removal
- Seasonal Yard Clean Ups
- Leaf Clean Up And Removal
- Gardening Services
Comprehensive Lawn Care Programs
No matter the size of your property, preserving its curbside appeal is essential. Proper lawn care strategies are an integral part of our top-to-bottom approach to landscape maintenance. Schedule an appointment with us, and our experts will make sure that your lawn receives the proper care and maintenance it deserves.
Here are a few examples of problems we solve:
Grubs are thick worm-like larvae that feed on the various root systems thriving in your yard. They attract moles, which will do anything to get their fill of grubs. The best way to avoid grub-induced lawn damage is to administer grub control. A single application is usually all it takes to get rid of the grub population thriving underneath your lawn.
Aeration and Overseeding
Aeration involves mechanically removing plugs of soil to manage soil thatch and enhance the air and water circulation of your lawn. It minimizes soil compaction which improves turf density. Once the soil is aerated and primed for seeding, we spread high-quality grass seed throughout the entire lawn.
How Our Lawn Care Packages Work
Lawn care needs are unique for each property. Our goal is to provide the most complete lawn care services for our customers so their property stands out for all of the right reasons. Whether you own a residential property or a visible commercial property, our team of professionals will expertly manage your lawn care needs.
Our process begins with an initial consultation where we cover everything in detail so we can move forward with a solid plan.
- We start with our initial consultation.
- We listen to your requirements and make necessary suggestions.
- We visit your property/grounds, take measurements and determine the scope of work.
- We provide a written estimate for your lawn care plan.
- Our team arrives on the scheduled day(s) (weather permitting) to maintain your lawn as promised.
- The end result is a well maintained lawn and landscape that enhances your property.
In order to provide you with an accurate estimate, we’ll need to visit your property and discuss your lawn care vision for your property. The final cost of our lawn care service will be determined by the size of your property, as well as the nature and frequency of services for your specific lawn.
If you’d like an estimate for regular lawn care services, please give us a call 805-905-1112. Or, fill out our online contact form, and we’ll get back to you right away.